DBF Desktop 3.1
DBF Desktop allows you to create new files and browse, edit, and add new records to a DBF file. You can also change the field structure and change between FoxPro, dBase 3, and dBase 4 memo files. Finally, you can add and modify any CDX, MDX, NDX, or NTX index.
- View contents of any DBF file (excluding proprietary non-standard content e.g., Visual Foxpro extensions).
- Change record content, add new records.
- Create, read and update multiple .CDX/.MDX/.NDX/.NTX index files.
- Read and update .DBT/FPT memo file entries.
- Create new dBase III/IV and FoxPro files, including memo and index files.
- Filter the table to display only specific records based on field values
- Search for a record based on field content.
This program was written to demonstrate the power of the Halcyon 6 Database Engine . However, it is very useful for anyone who needs to quickly access an xBase table to search for information or change content.
Change field names, size, or field type from the setup screen.
Convert the vendor source to Clipper, dBase3, dBase4, or FoxPro. This mainly affects the format of the memo file.
Save a list of field names, type, and size to a text file for later reference.
Reposition fields within the table to cluster related fields together.
Add/edit records through the browser..
Columns can be resized and repositioned to more easily work with data .
Double-click on a memo record to use the memo editor. .
Filter records to display only records that meet your criteria.
Find a record by specifying any field's value to search on.
This version is only available for Windows.